Friday, March 28, 2008

Life

Well this is my first blog and i am new to this one. For those you don't know me, my name is Ashley Kenney. I have been in a relationship with a great guy for five years on and off. I love him so much, but we have had alot of rough times that have been both our faults. But i feel like its mostly me. We got married after being together for 3 years and months after we got married, we separated for almost a year. We both started to move on to try to get past our differences and i ended up getting pregant. That was the most upsetting day of my life, because I was still in love with Nathan at the time, but was very doubtful that he would forgive me or even talk to me again. He found out from someone and then I thought it was over for good. We became friends for a while and although i wanted to still work things out, he couldn't get past my belly. Which i don't blame him. I kept thinking that it was the biggest mistake ever and sometimes i just wanted to die. We kept talking and keeping in touch and then one day he not long after the baby was born, he spent the day with her and fell in love. I was just so ecstatic. i didn't know what to do. I mean i kept thinking was this all a dream? But it wasn't. Anyway, we have been back together 5 months and the baby will be 6 months on the 15th of April. But we are still having some rough days. He was diagnosed with bipolar and its been so hard to remember not to get so aggrivated with him and i try so hard because i love him so. I never want to lose him again. He is the love of my life and i can't believe it took me so long to realize it. God brought Emma into our life for a reason and maybe its to see what is more important in our lives than arguing and being mean to each other all the time. She is here to bring us together not push us apart. I keep thinking sometimes she is my little angel sent from god to help us through and remind us what is the meanging of life
~Ashley

No comments: